You don’t need a GPS to know
Maine is exactly where you need to be.
Casual Freeport, Maine Bed and Breakfast centrally located to
Mid Coast and Casco Bay Maine
White Cedar Inn, a charming Freeport, Maine Bed and Breakfast, centrally located to shopping and dining is a comfortable, historic bed and breakfast just a short, 2 block stroll along brick-paved sidewalks to LL Bean, the Freeport outlets and great lobster restaurants.
The B&B is minutes by car to beaches, Casco Bay, museums, Wolfe Neck Woods hiking trails, birding spots and winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Spring, summer and fall are perfect seasons to bicycle to beaches and along scenic trails. Find more ‘Things to Do’.
Plan your day over a full breakfast in our sun room:
- Take a drive along the rugged coast.
- Haul and set lobster traps on an informative cruise.
- Do a little retail therapy outlet shopping.
- Hike in one of our many nearby parks or nature preserves.
- Sign up for an LL Bean outdoor adventure!
- Relax outside on the porch, on the patio or in an Adirondack chair under the trees.
- Try 6 different ways to eat a lobster.
Relax in one of our 7 cozy guest rooms, each with its own personal style. Each room has:
- Private bathroom
- Controls for heat and A/C
- Free WiFi
- Comfy chairs for reading and relaxing
- In winter we have fluffy down duvets
- In the summer eclectic quilts grace the beds
Gorgeous scenery awaits you around every corner in Maine! We have lots of ideas for places to go and things to do within an hour’s drive of Freeport, Maine. Use our Things to Do page and our Blog to plan your perfect vacation!
Take a look at our whimsical getaway packages to help you plan your stay. Be a lobsterman for an afternoon, fly in a vintage aeroplane, take the mail boat on Casco Bay, dig into a lobster bake.
There are many reasons to head to White Cedar Inn Bed and Breakfast this year. What’s yours?
- Girlfriend shopping weekends
- College interviews
- Impulsive getaways
- Family gatherings
- Or, just me time
Celebrating 26 years of providing comfortable lodging, scrumptious breakfasts and thought-provoking conversation to travelers in Maine. Isn’t it time for you to visit?
Plan a vacation around one of our many packages organized to save you time and energy! Or, surprise your best friend with one of our ‘Little Extras’- a birthday party, anniversary or Welcome to Maine in-room baskets.
Relax . . . you’re home!
We regret we are no longer accepting new dog families. If you’re a dog that has stayed with us in the past, please have your people call us for more information.
Plan your Freeport, Maine Bed and Breakfast getaway today!