Take a day trip to Boothbay Harbor while you’re here in Freeport. An easy, scenic 35 minute drive up Rt 1 and you’re ready for the botanical gardens, a train museum, shopping at Edgecomb Potters, viewing lighthouses on Southport Island and more! On your own, you can try lobster rolls, play a round of mini golf or go to the theater. Take a drive along the coast, go on a whale watch and see what lies beneath the ocean at the Maine State Aquarium.
Your Day in Boothbay package includes:
- 2 nights’ accommodations (select your room below)
- Full breakfast each morning
- Coffee and tea bar
- 2 adult admissions to the Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- 2 adult admissions to the Boothbay Railway Village
- 1 $25 gift card to shop at Edgecomb Potters
- Discovering Maine Lighthouses guide book
- All lodging taxes
|Room Name||Bed Type||En Suite |
|A/C||Floor/Level||Price: June -|
* The Lillian Bathroom is just for this room, not shared.
For more information about additional sights to see in Boothbay , take a look here at our Day in Boothbay.
For a Day in Freeport check our Shop, Dine, Play and Stay Package!
The Day in Boothbay package is not available on these dates: Aug 8 – 10 or Aug 15 – 17.
For additional guests in rooms there is a $25 + tax room charge plus the additional admission tickets. Please make a note of any additional guests when making your reservations.
This package may be added on separately from the room (select the Day in Boothbay option when you make your online reservation) and additional nights can be added to your stay.
Call today to reserve your stay!