It only happens once a year –
brilliant fall foliage colors in Maine in October!
Join us this fall for a colorful and tasty special.
Enjoy Maine in the quieter season with a yummy special designed to let you savor the colors of Autumn and the flavors of the ocean with a lobster and foliage vacation getaway.
- Spend a day following the ‘leaf peeper’ trails either by car or bicycle.
- Find that special spot for antiquing and bring home a Maine treasure.
- Discover the out of the way lobster shack.
Fall foliage in Maine is spectacular: the brilliant reds and oranges of the maples, the vivid yellows of the birches set against a backdrop of the deep greens of the pines and bold blues of the sky and ocean.
Return after a delightful outing to savor a tasty lobster dinner at a local restaurant where lobster is always on the menu. Enjoy lobster bisque, lobster roll, a lazy man’s lobster or dive into a whole lobster, cooked to perfection. There truly is no place like Maine in the fall foliage season!
Prices start at $479, and include:
- 2 nights’ stay for 2 guests,
- a full breakfast in the sunroom each morning,
- 2 tasty chocolate candy lobsters,
- a $75 gift card to use toward dinner in town,
- 2 adult admission tickets to a cruise aboard Lucky Catch Lobster boat,
- a copy of Discovering Maine’s Lighthouses & Harbors
- and all lodging taxes.
En Suite Bathroom?
|Chart Room||Queen||Yes||Gas (seasonal)||Yes||1st||$549|
* Bathroom is across the hall, not shared.
October only. Call today to reserve your Maine Lobster and Foliage Vacation Package. Not available on Oct 10-13, 2014. Not valid with any other discounts.