Lobsterman for a day!
We’ve teamed with Capt Tom and the crew from Lucky Catch Lobster to bring you this unique opportunity to take a scenic lobster boat cruise around Casco Bay combined with fun lobster trivia and hauling lobster traps.
Take one of three different routes-
- Portland Head Light lighthouse cruise (10:30 AM or 2 PM)
- Seal Watch Cruise (12:15 PM or 3:45 PM)
- White Head Passage island cruise (5:30 PM, July & August only)
Please note that hauling traps is not allowed after 4 PM on Saturday or all day Sunday. If your vacation plans have you here for those days, you are invited to take a completely different cruise route aboard the Lucky Catch, however it does not include hauling lobster traps. (Approximate trip length is 90 minutes.)
Your package includes:
- 2 nights’ stay for 2
- Full breakfast each morning
- 2 adult admissions for the cruise
- Afternoon treats
- All inn amenities
- All lodging taxes
Prices for 2014
|Room Name||Bed Type||En Suite Bathroom?||Fireplace||A/C||Floor/Level||Price: May-Oct|
|Chart Room||Queen||Yes||Gas (seasonal)||Yes||1st||$449|
* Private bathroom is located across the hall. It is NOT shared with any other room.
Reservations are required for the cruise. To insure you get the lobster boat cruise route you want, please book at least 2 weeks in advance. (We will call and make your cruise reservation using the information you give to us.)
Additional guests in room – an extra person fee applies to the room, we will add an extra lobster boat ticket to your stay as well.