Decorated like your favorite Maine Cottage. Relax in one of seven individually and comfortably decorated guest rooms. The inn’s amenities are listed below the room photos. A yummy home-cooked breakfast is included with your stay. Please click the photos below for more information about each room. 9% lodging tax is not included.
Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing night’s rest on our locally made mattresses designed especially for us by Portland Mattress Makers.
Please note: the best prices, availability and selection are available by booking directly from this website or by calling us in person. Use any one of the ‘Make a Reservation’ buttons to make your selection. Reservations made through a third party do not get the choice of room.
$150 – $209 (see availability calendar for exact rate)
View a floor plan of the inn to select the room that best suits your needs.
- Flat screen TV
- Locally made mattresses for sweet dreams
- Thermostat for heating
- Gilchrist & Soames Temple Spa ‘Keep Calm’ shampoo and soap
- Fluffy towels
- Free WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Free local phone calls.
- Upper Main Street location, quiet neighborhood setting
- Large sitting area with TV, books, magazines, games and gas fireplace (seasonal)
- Guest pantry area that includes a refrigerator with ice, microwave, snacks, glassware, silverware, plates, cheese boards and complimentary coffee, tea and hot cocoa
- Front porch with rocking chairs
- Park-like grounds with gardens
- Lighted, paved parking area
- Available ironing board and iron
- Computer and printer in guest living room
- Beach towels
Your B&B is quaint and homey and we both loved the beds here, they’re softer than the ones @ any hotel we’ve ever stayed at. – New Brunswick
Your favorite Freeport, Maine B&B is located two blocks (5 minutes) north of LL Bean and the downtown shopping district. It is an easy walk to 6-7 restaurants ranging from casual, lobster shack style venues to upscale, ‘put on your best dress’ fine dining.