Make your stay extra special with a Maine inndulgence –
Let us help you surprise your special someone with one, or more, of the following. When making an online reservation, select from the ‘INNdulgences’ tab. (Some items may not be listed; you can let us know in the notes section of your reservation and we’ll take care of it from there!) Or, give us a call and we’ll help you decide on the perfect addition to your stay.
Lobsterman Boat Cruise- $75 per couple
Head out on Casco Bay for a lobstering adventure! See the working waterfront of Portland harbor. Bring your camera for scenic photos of lighthouses, windjammers, sailboats, cruise ships, seals, and pelagic birds. ‘Keepers’ are available for sale off the boat – have them cooked up for you on the dock.
- 90 minute cruise on Casco Bay
- Experience lobstering from a real lobster boat with Capt Tom and his crew
- Haul and bait traps
- See lighthouses, seals and other marine life
- Tickets also available at children’s rates, please ask
- May through Oct, Monday through Saturday
Birthday Bash – $20
It’s tough carrying a birthday cake on the plane with you! Let us do the planning instead.
Just tell us the birthday guest’s favorite kind of cake (chocolate, yellow, or carrot) and we’ll do the rest.
- Includes a bakery cake for 4-6
- Paper plates, napkins, forks, cups and candles
- Mylar birthday balloon delivered to your room
Eat Stay Love Package – $95
Surprise your special someone with this delightful romance package! Nice addition to a planned wedding proposal.
We’ll arrange the chocolates and get the movie passes and dinner gift card. The rest is up to you…
- Gift card for dinner ($50)
- 1 small box of local handmade chocolates
- 2 movie passes to Nordica Theater
I Love Maine – $35
A delightful gift for your friend! Choose it for a birthday, anniversary or no special reason at all. (This makes a cute surprise for a child traveling with you.)
- Includes yummy handmade chocolates from Wilbur’s of Maine
- Plush toy lobster
- Maine postcards
- Mini Maine-inspired tote bag
We reserve the right to substitute another fun Maine product should anything be unavailable.
Mindful Travel – $59
The boss getting to you? Too many meetings in too many stuffy conference rooms with too many stuffy clients? It’s time to relax. Breathe in the piny, salty Maine air. Hike in the woods. Listen to the birds joyously singing along the trail. You do have time. It is possible to claim a couple of calming days just for you. Enjoy a wonderful homemade breakfast, plan an adventure or two, relax with a cup of camomile tea. Our Mindful Travel add on includes:
- camomile tea,
- a White Cedar Inn mug,
- calming Tarocco body lotion,
- a park pass to explore nature,
- chocolate for the hike,
- a guide to Mindful Travel,
- and a tote bag to pack it all up in.
Discount admission tickets may be purchased when you make your reservation. Please let us know which ones you need and how many:
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens – $29 for two adults (Gardens open from April 15 – October 31.)
- Owl’s Head Transportation Museum – $20 for two adults (OHTM open year round. Additional entry fee may apply on event dates.)
- Maine Maritime Museum – $29 for two adults. (MMM open year round.)
- Maine State Park Pass – $10 covers one park entry fee for entire car. (Ex – Popham Beach fees are $8/person, Bradbury Mountain fees are $6/person.)
Want to surprise someone with a special gift even if you are not going to be here with them?
Just give us a call and we’ll take care of the details. The amount of the gift basket will not show on the guest’s receipt.