Crew’s Quarters – Perfect for families and friends traveling together. There are 3 beds and 2 private, en suite bathrooms.
- 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed
- Flat screen TV in each room, satellite
- 3 comfy chairs
- 2 private, en suite bathrooms with shower
- Bath amenities include fluffy towels, make-up removing wipes, Gilchrist and Soames shampoo and hair dryers
- Alarm clocks
- Individual heat and A/C controls in both bedrooms
- 2nd floor, middle and back of house. View inn floor plan.
- 2 separate entry doors and 2 connecting doors between the rooms
- More info and policies…
5 guest maximum. Children count as guests.
Combine Capt Dan’s Room and the Crow’s Nest to get The Crew’s Quarters. Perfect for families with children or friends traveling together. Leave the connecting doors open and have a pajama party! Each room has its own bathroom with shower and its own entry door, no need to go through each others’ rooms. Stairs to the Crow’s Nest side are steep.
Shown above, the view from Capt Dan’s Room into the Crow’s Nest through the two connecting doors. (When not used together, these two connecting doors are locked.)
To make a reservation for The Crew’s Quarters: both Capt Dan’s Room and the Crow’s Nest must be available. Reserve both rooms online. To receive the discounted rate make a note that you are reserving The Crew’s Quarters. Or, just give us a call.
This year’s rates:
|Crew's Qtrs||Gone fishin'||270-330||348-398||300-340|
Rates from $260 to $379 plus 9% lodging tax. ($25 + tax for 5th guest in suite.)
Please note: the best prices, availability and selection are available by booking directly from this website or by calling us in person. Use any one of the ‘Make a Reservation’ buttons to make your selection. Reservations made through a third party do not get the choice of room.
Breakfast was luscious. I didn’t expect there to be so many courses. The snow was also a hilight. We never get anything near that in England. – Christchurch, England