Crow’s Nest – Quiet second floor room with 2 beds, 1 king and 1 twin and private, en suite bathroom.
- King and twin bed
- Flat screen TV, satellite
- Comfy chair with side table
- Private en suite bathroom with shower
- Bath amenities include fluffy towels, make-up removing wipes, Gilchrist and Soames shampoo and a hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- 1 large, south-facing window
- Individual room heat and A/C controls
- 2nd floor, back of house. View inn floor plan.
- Combine with Capt Dan’s Room for extra space
- More info and policies…
3 guest maximum. Children count as guests.
Located at the ‘top of the house’, the Crow’s Nest is named after the lookout point at the top of a mast aboard ship. From this vantage point, sailors could see far beyond those on deck.
With 2 beds and decorated in shades of sunny yellow, red, and white, the Crow’s Nest is the perfect hideaway for friends shopping together or small families. A steep flight of stairs leads to the room from behind the old kitchen hearth. Larger bathroom with shower. With pen in hand, unfold the antique writing desk and log your adventures.
This year’s rates:
|Crow's Nest||Gone fishin'||140-145||178-188||189-209||159-179|
Rates from $150 to $199 plus 9% lodging tax. ($25 + tax charge for 3rd guest in room.)
Please note: the best prices, availability and selection are available by booking directly from this website or by calling us in person. Use any one of the ‘Make a Reservation’ buttons to make your selection. Reservations made through a third party do not get the choice of room.
What a great way to spend my birthday! – Woonsocket, RI