Crow’s Nest – Quiet second floor room with 2 beds, 1 king and 1 twin and private, en suite bathroom.
- King and twin bed
- Flat screen TV, satellite
- Comfy chair with side table
- Private en suite bathroom with shower
- Bath amenities include fluffy towels, make-up removing wipes, Gilchrist and Soames shampoo and a hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- 1 large, south-facing window
- Individual room heat and A/C controls
- 2nd floor, back of house. View inn floor plan.
- Combine with Capt Dan’s Room for extra space
- More info and policies…
3 guest maximum. Children count as guests.
Located at the ‘top of the house’, the Crow’s Nest is named after the lookout point at the top of a mast aboard ship. From this vantage point, sailors could see far beyond those on deck.
With 2 beds and decorated in shades of sunny yellow and white, the Crow’s Nest is the perfect hideaway. A steep flight of stairs behind the old kitchen hearth leads you to your sanctuary. Larger bathroom with shower. Enjoy the view of the tree tops from the king size bed.
Traveling with a friend or sibling? This room is the perfect option! More friends? Book this room with Capt Dan’s and have 2 rooms together with 2 bathrooms! Just want to be away from all the other rooms? You have your own set of stairs to get to your snuggery.
This year’s rates:
|Crow's Nest||Gone fishin'||150-180||189-229||165-185|
Rates from $150 to $229 plus 9% lodging tax. ($25 + tax charge for 3rd guest in room.)
Please note: the best prices, availability and selection are available by booking directly from this website or by calling us in person. Use any one of the ‘Make a Reservation’ buttons to make your selection. Reservations made through a third party do not get the choice of room.
What a great way to spend my birthday! – Woonsocket, RI