7 delightful guest rooms with the comforts of home. Select your favorite –
Relax in one of seven individually and smartly decorated rooms – like your favorite Maine cottage. The inn and room amenities are listed below the room photos. (Yes, there is a hair dryer in the room!) A yummy home-cooked breakfast is included with your stay. Please click or tap the photos below for more information about each room. 9% lodging tax is not included.
Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing night’s rest on our locally made mattresses designed especially for us by Portland Mattress Makers. All rooms have operable windows for enjoying that cool Maine breeze.
Please note: the best prices and room selection are available by booking directly from this website or by calling us in person. Use any one of the ‘Make a Reservation’ buttons to make your selection. Reservations made through a third party do not get the choice of room.
$150 – $209 (see availability calendar for exact rate)
View a floor plan of the inn to select the room that best suits your needs. Please note: all of the rooms in this historic building require stair-climbing. There is no elevator. From the parking lot, it is 18 stairs to the entry door. Second floor rooms have an additional 14 stairs. The Bowdoin Room has access directly to the patio and parking area.
- Flat screen, satellite TV
- Locally made mattresses for sweet dreams
- Thermostat for heating
- Gilchrist & Soames Temple Spa ‘Keep Calm’ shampoo and soap
- Hair dryer
- Fluffy towels
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary WiFi (Wireless Internet)
- Free local phone calls
- Free parking – paved. lighted, off street
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Upper Main Street location, quiet neighborhood setting
- Large sitting area with TV, books, magazines, games and gas fireplace (seasonal)
- Guest pantry area that includes a refrigerator with ice, microwave, snacks, glassware, silverware, plates, cheese boards and complimentary coffee, tea and hot cocoa
- Front porch with rocking chairs
- Park-like grounds with gardens
- Available ironing board and iron
- Computer and printer in guest living room
- Beach towels
Your B&B is quaint and homey and we both loved the beds here, they’re softer than the ones @ any hotel we’ve ever stayed at. – New Brunswick
Your favorite Freeport, Maine B&B is located two blocks (5 minutes) north of LL Bean and the downtown shopping district. It is an easy walk to 6-7 restaurants ranging from casual, lobster shack style venues to upscale, ‘put on your best dress’ fine dining.