Cozy queen room with fireplace, private, en suite bathroom and bay window.
- Queen bed
- Flat screen TV, satellite
- 2 comfy chairs
- Seasonal gas fireplace (Oct 1 – May 31)
- Private, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bath amenities include fluffy towels, make-up removing wipes, Gilchrist and Soames shampoo and a hair dryer
- Alarm clock
- 6 bright windows facing south and west
- Original hardwood floors
- Individual room heat and A/C controls
- 1st floor, front of house. View inn floor plan.
- More info and policies…
2 guest maximum. Children count as guests.
Originally the receiving room for guests, the Chart Room overlooks Main St with maples, rhododendrons and viburnum right outside the windows. Capt Dan often gave lectures here when he returned to visit with his sister.
A bright, airy room with excellent breezes in the summer, the Chart Room is also a cozy retreat in the winter with 2 comfy reading chairs around the small gas fireplace. The Chart Room is decorated in shades of cream and chocolate with an antique dresser with distressed glass mirror. Large, framed nautical maps of the Casco Bay area adorn the walls. Truly a snug harbor for your sailing dreams.
This year’s rates:
|Chart Room||Gone fishin'||150-180||179-219||189-219||165-185|
Rates from $150 to $219 plus 9% lodging tax.
Please note: the best prices, availability and selection are available by booking directly from this website or by calling us in person. Use any one of the ‘Make a Reservation’ buttons to make your selection. Reservations made through a third party do not get the choice of room.
Thanks so much for making it feel like I’m at home. I’ve enjoyed Maine and hope to return to the Inn. Mahalo. – Honolulu, HI